- Size Guide
- Extra informatie
Our urban cycling shorts you can wear all day, every day. Workwear-inspired, made with water resistant, durable 4-way stretch Everest fabric. Note: we have updated the fit of the Folsom short to be more true to size. If your older pair of Folsoms fit great, you will want to buy one size smaller this time.
Named after the location of our first office in San Francisco, we designed these shorts in SF to work on the bike and off. A slimmer, shorter alternative to our legendary Union Shorts, we made the Folsom Shorts with a durable, water resistant Everest 4-way stretch material for comfort on the bike. With a reinforced crotch, seams and belt loops, an added u-lock holster and floating rear pockets to make the saddle more comfortable the Folsom Shorts are tricked out for crushing the streets (and hills) of San Francisco and anywhere else your bike takes you.
- Slim fit
- Note: we have updated the fit of the Folsom short to be more true to size. If you’re older pair of Folsoms fit great, you will want to buy one size smaller this time.
- 11″ inseam
- 6-panel, 4 pocket design
- Full-length seamless double layer crotch for on-the-bike comfort
- Reinforced triple-needle flat felled seams
- Flat seam, floating rear pockets
- 5-bar webbing u-lock holster
- Reflective rear patch for visibility
- Reinforced belt loops
- Matte black hardware
- Water resistant, durable 4-way stretch Everest fabric for fit and movement