- Size Guide
- Extra informatie
Aventon took their popular Cordoba frameset, and supercharged it with some awesome new features.
It now has a tapered headtube and fork to improve the front end stiffness when you’re smashing on the street or track. The Cordoba’s seat tube might not look different but trust us it is, Aventon hydroformed it so it flares out when it meets the bottom bracket. This makes sure none of those precious watts you’re putting out get wasted.
And don’t worry the frame still features 6061 aluminum alloy, with those buttery smooth welds you’ve come to expect from Aventon. So step up your fixed gear game today with the new 2017 Aventon Cordoba.
- Frame: Double-Butted 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Aventon Carbon Fork w/alloy steerer
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded (BB Not Included)
- Headset: 28.6*41.8*52mm Sealed Bearing
- Fits 27.2mm seat post
- Double sided stainless steel dropouts
Supplied with headset and seat clamp.