- Size Guide
- Extra informatie
The KRZBERG v6 was developed by German Art of Engineering. With its aggressive and unique low pro geometry it is perfect for nimble rides through the city and fast criterium races. Because of the full tapered carbon fork and triple butted 6066 lightweight aluminium the 8bar KRZBERG is now lighter than ever before.
The KRZBERG v6 comes in five different color ways. You can choose between matt ghost black, matt polished raw, limited matt toxic green or matt indigo blue (100 frames worldwide), grey – team edition or matt black – team edition.
The 8bar team edition is going to be raced by the 8bar team at races around the globe.
All frame sets include a tapered 8bar aero carbon track fork, a 8bar SUPER A-Head set and a seat collar.
- Frame:triple butted 6066 aluminium
- aero airplane tubing
- custom dropouts
- tapered a-head set type: integrated type 1 -1/8″ – 1 -1/2″, cane creek standard
- seat post: 27.2 mm
- seat collar: 31.8 mm
- bottom bracket: BSA / 68mm (English)
- suitable for front brake only
- weight: 1.800g (1.450g frame, 350g fork)