- Size Guide
- Extra informatie
The Lola is our 8 speed step-through city bike. Recreating the quality and elegance of vintage city bikes, Lola offers comfort, quality and style.
The BLB City bike range incorporates retro elegance with high quality parts and accessories. Offering a smooth and long lasting city ride.
Built with chromoly double butted steel frameset, these beauties recreate the vintage look and comfort without the traditional heavy weight.
The double butted steel frame ensures smooth and soft rolling on the bumpy roads, whilst the split “Mixte” top tube allows for ample stand over and those classy step-through dismounts. The Lola is easy to control and manoeuvre through city traffic. Light enough to pick up and store in your flat, whilst providing the traditional comfort of an upright riding position.
Boasting elegant full length polished alloy fenders and sleek chain guard that will protect your outfit from road spray, as well as a rear polished rack to help carry anything you need around town with comfort and ease. The Lola even includes a superior quality long ring alloy & brass bell.
Equipped with Shimano’s well respected Altus 8 speed gearing, the Lola is a comfortable companion across all terrain – be it short city dashes or longer weekend rides along sunny summer beach fronts.
45 size is suitable for 4’8″ – 5’4″ (146cm – 165cm)
49 size is suitable for 5’5″ – 6’0″ (167cm – 183cm)
• Frame: BLB Lola 4130 Chromoly
• Fork: BLB Lola 4130 Chromoly
• Handlebars: Alloy Sweep Back
• Stem: BLB Quill (80mm)
• Grips: BLB Button
• Headset: Tange 1″ threaded
• Seat Post: Alloy (27.2mm)
• Saddle: BLB Feather Ladies
• Cranks: BLB Alloy (46t)
• Pedals: Alloy City
• Bottom Bracket: Tange 68x107mm (sealed)
• Shifters: Shimano Altus 8-speed
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
• Brakes: Alloy Caliper
• Fenders: BLB Hammered Alloy
• Chainguard: Slimline BLB Alloy
• Rack: Rear Alloy
• Hubs: Aluminium
• Rims: 700c Classic Double Wall
• Tires: Kenda Kwest 700x28c puncture resistant (tanwall)
• Kickstand: Alloy
• 6KU Classic Brass Bell
• Weight: 13.5kg